Imran Khan wants to work with Kareena Kapoor!

. Monday 20 July 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Bollywood actor Imran Khan wants to work with Kareena Kapoor but not with Aishwarya Rai.

Talking to the reporters in Delhi, Imran said, “I’m most keen to work with Kareena.” The actor was in the city to promote his next coming movie Luck.

“Luck”, is going to be released on July 24, also stars Imran’s childhood friend Shruthi Haasan who is debuting with the film.

Apart from them, the action thriller, directed by Soham Shah of “Kaal” fame, has Sanjay Dutt, Mithun Chakraborty and Ravi Kissen.

Replying to the reporters, Imran said, “I always love meeting my audiences and fans face-to-face and I love interacting with them at live events such as these. I feel I make fans for life.”

0 comments: