Rakhi is the biggest nautanki: Sambhavana

. Thursday 30 July 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Item girl Sambhavana Seth lashes out at Rakhi Sawant and calls her the biggest fake in the
industry.
“The production house is very genuine and hence, it’s an entertaining show but I don’t know how much of it is true,” says Sambhavana. She goes on to add, “Rakhi wants people to believe that she is a coy, shy woman. But people in the industry very well know what kind of a person she is. We have worked together and I have seen her closely enough to know her real character.”

Sambhavana even got a call from the production house, inviting her for Rakhi’s wedding, which Sambhavana blatantly rejected. “They wanted to send me her wedding invitation but I cannot be a part of any nautanki. I am what I am. She thinks people are idiots. Honestly speaking, I have never seen a worse actor than her. I remember watching a scene where a guy on the show compliments her looks to which she says, 'Chodo, Ab rulaoge kya?' Who says such things in real life? Also, she is okay with people touching her but has problems when they kiss her.”

0 comments: