Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Mr. Right

. Monday 20 July 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

It ain’t easy wooing Priyanka Chopra . The actress, a former Miss World, reveals the qualities she wants in her ideal man. Mind you, the traits are not few.

“Mr. Right has to match a lot of my parameters...He has to be someone who knows how to make me feel special...make me feel like I'm walking on air...He has to be somebody who loves me for who I am and takes pride in being with me,” the actress told a news agency.

Being more specific, she added: “He also has to be honest and be able to speak well...(He has to) make me laugh... all in all, somebody who really, really loves me.”

Well, it may certainly not be easy finding a guy with so many qualities, but we hope her “good friend” Shahid Kapur fits the bill.

Interestingly, though Priyanka has been linked with many men (from Akshay Kumar to Harman Baweja and now Shahid) during her Bollywood career, she’s never spoken about her private life to media.

“I learnt early in my career that speculation, rumours and gossip come with the job,” she said rather dismissively.

Speaking of her career, Priyanka revealed she is very excited about Vishal Bharadwaj’s film Kaminey, which she called “path-breaking cinema”, and director Ashutosh Gowarikar’s film What's Your Raashee? in which she plays a dozen roles.

“I'm equally nervous and excited about ‘What's Your Rashee?’ because it was a huge challenge for me. I play 12 different characters in it, something that hasn't really been done in Indian cinema before and the fact that I'll be a part of history in the making is very scary,” Priyanka said.

The actress is also working in the Yashraj Films presentation Pyaar Impossible in which she’s paired with Uday Chopra.

0 comments: